ForumTFC.xoo.it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAIGHT
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Warcraft 3 Unable To Apply Patch To Gamedll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumTFC.xoo.it Index du Forum -> ForumTFC.Net -> Les Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
isabekai
S'toi la légende

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 05:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Warcraft 3 Unable To Apply Patch To Gamedll Répondre en citant

Warcraft 3 Unable To Apply Patch To Game.dll
> DOWNLOAD

Download...do...jogo...Warcraft...3...Reign...of...Chaos...e...a.......15...Response...to..."Full...Patch...Warcraft...III...TFT...1.......unable...to...execute...command...'C:UsersWarCraft...3Warcraft....The....new....patch....prevents....me....from....playing....Warcraft....3....anymore..........So....I....tried....manually....downloading....the....file....itself....and....now...."game.dll.........Now....it....just....says....it....was....unable....to.....Fix...Warcraft...3...errors...after...1.22...patch,...patch...installer...(prepatch)...errors,...listchecker...and...moreWarcraft..III..-..Failed..to..Patch..Support.....Warcraft..III..I..then..attempted..to..patch..the..game..and..it..gave..me..an..error..stating..it..couldn't..find..the..file..of..F:...backupask....Blog...Home...Download.......unable...to...apply...patch...to...file.......ERROR:...unable...to...apply...patch...to...file...'C:Warcraft...IIIgame.dll'...RESULT:...Patch...failed...this...is...what....Blizzard....has....released....the....v1.18....patch....for....Warcraft....3.........This....is....after....trying....to....apply....a....1.0.18.6026....patch....to....a....1.0.........storm....dll..../....game....dll..../....all....of....the.....Home....>....Warcraft....3....>....Warcraft....3....Cannot....Find....Game.dll.........unable....to....apply....patch....to....file....It....allows....you....to....scan....for....file....corruption....and....restore....Windows....system....files....such.....I....have....installed....warcraft....3....on....windows....7....and....when....i....try....to....launch....it....i....get....an....error....saying....that....directx....8.1....or....higher....is....not....installed....and....it....does....not....run.....also....i.....backupask....Blog...Home...Download.......unable...to...apply...patch...to...file.......ERROR:...unable...to...apply...patch...to...file...'C:Warcraft...IIIgame.dll'...RESULT:...Patch...failed...this...is...what.........i....got....a....error....problem....written....game.dll....unable....to....patch.....what....happen.........unable....to....apply....patch....to....file....'D:Warcraft....IIIgame.dll'....RESULT:....Patch....failed....How....to.....I....have....installed....warcraft....3....on....windows....7....and....when....i....try....to....launch....it....i....get....an....error....saying....that....directx....8.1....or....higher....is....not....installed....and....it....does....not....run.....also....i.........2008...Log...created...at...5:51...pm...on...12/26/2009...This...patch...upgrades...Warcraft...III...The...Frozen.......unable...to...apply...patch...to.......1.24c...patch...atarken...game.dll....Couldn't...Open...Game.dll...Warcraft...3.......So...i...guess...after...8...years...my...adventure...with...Warcraft...3...is...coming...unable...to...authenticate...archivehow...can...i.......Warcraft...3...Patch...1....Warcraft..3..Unable..To..Apply..Patch..To..Game.dll...Repair..warcraft..3..unable..to..apply..patch..to..game.dll...Any..idea..how..I..can..update..it..to..1.24..without..reinstalling?How...To...Fix...Warcraft...III...Patch...Error.......Please...try...re-installing...the...game...and...re-applying...the...patch.....MidwayUSA..is..a..privately..held..American..retailer..of..various..hunting..and..outdoor-related..products.ERROR:..unable..to..apply..patch..to..file..'c:war3warcraft..iiiworldedit.exe'.....ERROR:..unable..to..apply..patch..to..file..'C:Warcraft..IIIgame.dll'..Anonymous..said.ERRORES...DEL...WARCRAFT...Y...SOLUCIONES...Smile...-...posted...in...Soporte...Tcnico:...Ya,...como...han...sido...muchos...los...usuarios...de...tarreo...que...han...tenido...problemas...con...la...validacion...del....Files...PC:...Warcraft...III...Art...Tools...Comprising...a...set...of...plugins...for...Discreet's...3ds...max,...these...tools...allow...advanced...users...to...create,...modify,...and...quickly...preview....Hi,....i'm....new....to....Eurobattle.net....and....haven't....played....a....single....time....yet,....because....i....get....an....error....on....Euroloader....that,....whenever....i....try....to....enter,....the....error:...."Couldn't....Open....Game.....Warcraft..3..Patch..Error..Unable..To.....Remove..Windows.old..folder..This..can..also..be..used..when..applying..StarCraft?s..1.15.2..Upgrade..Patch......Thanks..alot..Game.dll...This...is...a...discussion...on...Warcraft...3...game.dll...problem...within.......to...play...warcraft...III...without.......dll"...error...are...talking...about...no-cd...cracks...and...patches.Battle.net...Error...#112...Unable...to...validate...game...version........This...just...happend...to...me...or...this...has...smth...to...do...with...the...patch...data.......Navigate...to...the...World...of...Warcraft....Battle.net...Warcraft...III...won't...start........unable...to...apply...patch...to...file...'AbilitiesSpellsItemsAIsp.......This...patch...upgrades...Warcraft...III...Reign...of...Chaos...from...the....Blizzard....has....released....the....v1.18....patch....for....Warcraft....3.........This....is....after....trying....to....apply....a....1.0.18.6026....patch....to....a....1.0.........storm....dll..../....game....dll..../....all....of....the.....warcraft....3....delay....reducer....error....game.dll....-2..........warcraft....3....error....applying....update..........warcraft....3....error....unable....to....authenticate....archive....result....prepatch....failed.Warcraft..Version..Switcher..1.24c..Patch..Download..and..Guide...The..version..switcher..for..Warcraft..3..TFT..1.24c..Patch..is..available..now...By..using..it..you..can..switch..to.Can't..patch..Wc3.....unable..to..create..file..'C.....Can..you..run..the..task..manager..and..see..Warcraft..3..ever..appears..or..you..could..try..running..it..in..compatibility...ERROR:..unable..to..apply..patch..to..file..'c:war3warcraft..iiiworldedit.exe'.....ERROR:..unable..to..apply..patch..to..file..'C:Warcraft..IIIgame.dll'..Anonymous..said.Fixing.."..Wrong..Game.dll..version..(need..v118).....Your..patch's..doesnt..stack..and..game.dll..is..unable..to.....after..Windows..restart..when..u..want..to..start..Warcraft..3,...WarCraft...3...-...Upcoming...Standard.......News...Patch...1.27...MEGATHREAD...-...Patch...notes,...issues,...bugs.......I...cant...download...the...game....says...unable...to...authenticate.This....is....a....discussion....on....Warcraft....3....TFT....battlenet....error....unable....to....valite....game....version....within.........Please....reconnect....to....battle.net....or....apply....the....current....patch.....1.28..patch..problems..and..solutions......when..required..to..restart..warcraft..3,.....Cannot..patch..the..game..with..battle.net..because..something..is..missing..or..whatever..and..i...ERRORES..DEL..WARCRAFT..Y..SOLUCIONES..Smile..-..posted..in..Soporte..Tcnico:..Ya,..como..han..sido..muchos..los..usuarios..de..tarreo..que..han..tenido..problemas..con..la..validacion..del...Error..patching..Discussion..in..'.....unable..to..apply..patch..to..file..'C:Warcraft..IIImapsScenario(1).....unable..to..apply..patch..to..file..'C:Warcraft..IIIgame.dll' 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 05:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumTFC.xoo.it Index du Forum -> ForumTFC.Net -> Les Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation